arteejee

A site of satirical musings, commentary and/or rhetorical criticism of the world at large.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday Morning Post (V.2, #29): Rare Recordings


I have mentioned my vinyl record collection which numbers a little over 3,000 records a few times in these entries.  I have stopped going to record shows years ago for several reasons and have not purchased any recordings in years.  Yet, I’m still on the lookout for the unusual and rare recordings for my collection.

This week is another list with titles of recordings I wouldn’t mind having if I could find them.  If anyone happens upon any of these titles in your travels, then please let me know where I might find them.  Please don’t go out of your way to track these titles down as I have been told that they are extremely rare.*

How Great Thou Art – John Lennon

I Am Woman – Lindsey Graham

Reefer Man – Judy Garland

All The Girls Love Alice – Kate Smith

Ballad of the Green Berets – Bob Dylan

Mother - Liberace

Imagine – John Bolton

You Talk Too Much – Marcel Marceau

Everything is Beautiful – The President

*If they exist at all.

(Thank you for reading.  Like I said they are extremely rare!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha, very droll!

July 26, 2020 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Lady G! I imagine she plays that song on a loop in her head.

July 26, 2020 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Mistress Maddie said...

I have not seen I Am Woman from Lindsey Graham in my travels, but did however see, I Am A Bottom, if you want that. I think it was his follow up to the prior selection.

July 26, 2020 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

3K? patience above !

July 26, 2020 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger todd gunther said...

Thank you Debra. I needed a break from commentaries on life and Covid.

It would seem so, Bob.

I am not surprised by your findings, Mistress.

Thank you, Spo. Yes, patience indeed.

July 28, 2020 at 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home