arteejee

A site of satirical musings, commentary and/or rhetorical criticism of the world at large.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Answer Key to: A Mini Vacation in September



I have paid a nice ransom to the Warrior Queen who has released all the words she X’d out in my last blog entry. Here they are in the order of their appearance:

North

I-81

Lake Front

Otsego

Cooperstown

Ommegang Hop House

Fly Creek Cider

New York

Fat Frog

Fly Creek Apple Black Currant

Glimmerglass Queen

Otsego (again)

Taradiddles?

Lemon Curry?

We had a lovely weekend, but Daddy got eaten by a crazed water buffalo.*

*Based on Jones, Terry and Michael Palin, Dr. Fegg’s Nasty Book of Knowledge, New York: Berkeley Medallion Books, 1976.

(Thanks for xxxxing!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ur-spo said...

"taradiddle" is a recently learned word for me, and I love it so.

September 27, 2014 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger todd gunther said...

Yes, Spo, and so easily susceptible to being used as a double enteendre, as in,"Whenever Daddy caught me in a lie he would hoist me up by my taradiddle!"

September 29, 2014 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home