arteejee

A site of satirical musings, commentary and/or rhetorical criticism of the world at large.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, June 07, 2020

Sunday Morning Post (V.2, #22): A Rough Week


These last seven days were a rough week for America. The masses took to the streets to show their outrage - this week in a peaceful fashion - and our leadership showed itself to be the racist hypocritical self which we always knew it was.

I have to be honest: I’m not feeling in a very jovial mood to write anything satirical of note this week.  Warrior Queen did an excellent posting of uplifting music performed by black artists.  I could not top that, even if I wanted to top it.

Everyone is taking to the streets and demanding change.  Real change won’t happen until each of us makes the effort to change the attitudes within our own hearts.  No, this won’t be easy, but this is where it should all start.




(Thank you for reading.  Let’s stop failing each other.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Hot guys said...

I agree, it's a real mess right now. 🤷‍♂️

Love me some MJ, tho! 💗🖤💗🖤

June 7, 2020 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

This ...
"Real change won’t happen until each of us makes the effort to change the attitudes within our own hearts."
... is everything.
We cannot wait for change, we have to be th change.

June 7, 2020 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Dave R said...

i think everybody should sign up for the Idiot Jerk's Twitter account and keep Tweeting "Biden's beatin' your Ass" at him continuously.

June 7, 2020 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

I hope something good comes from all of this.

June 8, 2020 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger todd gunther said...

Thank you, Hot Guys. I wasn't a big fan of MJ in his lifetime, but this song makes me believe he left behind a very good legacy.

Thank you, Bob. Your summation is spot on.

An interesting idea Dave R. Unfortunately I am not on Twitter.

Fingers crossed, Spo, fingers crossed.

June 9, 2020 at 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Judy said...

Niice blog

March 11, 2022 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home