arteejee

A site of satirical musings, commentary and/or rhetorical criticism of the world at large.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, January 19, 2009

Roll The Credits!!!!!

Well, here we are at the end of the George W. Bush Administration. Now, as the sun sets on his presidency, it is time to reflect on his glorious achievements and grand accomplishments. His domestic agenda will stand for generations as an example of governing at its finest. Of course, this can’t compare with the world wide respect America now enjoys because of his ingenious and intuitive foreign policy skills. It is hard to believe that George W. Bush was able to do all this in eight short years.

I’m sorry, but I just realized I made a few grammatical errors in my introductory paragraph. No problem, since it was after all a first draft. The final draft of this paragraph follows.

Thank God, this long national nightmare known as the George W. Bush Administration is finally over! The sun sets for the final time on his dubious achievements and disgraceful accomplishments. Our domestic agenda is in a shambles! Don’t even get me started on Bush’s foreign policy; suffice to say that all the other countries have nothing but contempt for us now because of his actions. I think I can compare his presidency to my first bowel movement after I had a hemmorhoidectomy: long, hard and painful! There goes eight years of our lives that we’ll never get back. Thanks a hell of a lot, W!

Now, as befitting the ending of an epic as the Bush Administration, we present the end credits.

George W. Bush.....Howdy Dowdy, a puppet

Dick Cheney.....The Dark Emperor

Karl Rove.....Moriarty, an evil mastermind

Condi Rice.....A Cheerleader

Barbara Bush (the elder).....Marie Antoinette

Alberto Gonzalez.....A Lawyer with Amnesia

Donald Rumsfeld.....General George S. Patton

Michael "Brownie" Brown.....Best-Dressed Horse's Ass

Scooter Libby.....Deep Throat

John McCain.....Grandpa

Sarah Palin.....Little Orphan Annie

Rondo Hatton*.....The Oxton Creeper

*www.imdb.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I kind of fancy Dick Cheney as Mr. Potter from It's A Wonderful Life... wheelchair AND attytude....

Well said, sir, and might I add, you have a most lovely and tremendous wife.

January 20, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home