arteejee

A site of satirical musings, commentary and/or rhetorical criticism of the world at large.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday Morning Post, Vol 3, #36 - Still Not Much to See Here

 Happy Halloween All!

I don't have much to report this week, medical wise.  I hope to know more this time next week.   In any case today we shall celebrate the day as best we can.

The blogosphere seems to be divided on how to mark the day.  One side is going with old tried and true videos of Halloween classics.  Then there is the Rocky Horror Picture Show camp.

Aw, camp!  Where would we be without camp?

A few people have already posted The Time Warp.  I  will post the number sure to get the pearl-clutchers upset.   Warrior Queen would have wanted to poke that pot,  among other things.


Sure, it's a bit tame now, but I know my audience.

Please enjoy the day and stay safe!

(Thank you for reading.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Mistress Maddie said...

And every year I forget to post that song. I like the songs and was never a fan of the movie. Im a queen...i don't like ketchup and popcorn in my hair damn it!

I wish you a Happy Hallows!!!

October 31, 2021 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger uptonking said...

I love me a bit of camp and there is none finer than Rocky Horror, combining so many of my favorite things... I can always point to it as a perfect example of beauty in the world. Kizzes.

October 31, 2021 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Debra She Who Seeks said...

My favourite clip! No one will ever, EVER outdo Tim Curry's original performance of that character! Happy Halloween, Todd!

October 31, 2021 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Happy Halloween! How is Nila doing? Hopefully good news will come your way this week. (fingers crossed)

November 1, 2021 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger todd gunther said...

I resisted going to see Rocky Horror for the longest time, but when I did I found that I liked the rock n' roll style music. True, no Singin' In The Rain, but it seemed right for the times, Maddie.

Hi Upton. Sometimes camp works.

Hi Debra. Whenever people think of a Rocky Horror clip everyone makes a bee line for the Time Warp. I thought I would go with something different.

Hi Jimmy. Nyla is fine. Thank you for asking.

November 2, 2021 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Travel said...

Now onward to the end of the year holidays, time flies when we are um,ur, what ever we are doing.

November 4, 2021 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Ratana said...

I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.
Thai Boxing_ប្រដាល់តាមអនឡាញ

November 7, 2021 at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home