arteejee

A site of satirical musings, commentary and/or rhetorical criticism of the world at large.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

FMBTMM Special (Vol. 1, #1) RIP Charlie Watts


 

I learned a new skill over the weekend,  courtesy of Fearsome Beard.  Posting videos in blogs. Let's see how this works tonight.

I think this may be a fitting way to usurp the From My Brain To My Mouth blog.   Hey,  I inherited everything else from Warrior Queen,  including her car payments,  so why the hell not?

We lost Charlie Watts today and I'd be willing to bet that our beloved Warrior Queen was among the first to greet him on the other side.  Yes, I'll bet she's jumping his bones to his groove right now.

This was the song she chose as the first song played at our wedding reception.  So yes,  this one has a very special meaning.

Perhaps the Saturday Night Dance Party will return.  Stay tuned!

(Thank you for dancing!)


8 Comments:

Blogger Deedles said...

You usurp away! Put your own stank on it! Slip in some ABBA! You go boy!
I hate being manic before going to bed.

August 25, 2021 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Raybeard said...

R.I.P Charlie, the most 'unshowy' of the Stones, yet deservedly conspicuous for being just that.

I didn't know this video, and I now really love it, with Mick at his topmost best in all his don't-give-a-damn-what-they-think glory. Fabulous.

August 25, 2021 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Hooray!

August 25, 2021 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

RIP Charlie

Give AM a much needed smooch when you see her.

August 25, 2021 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger JM said...

RIP Charlie...I saw the Stones in concert in the late 80s. It was fantastic!

August 25, 2021 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger uptonking said...

That is so funny... this morning, as I was doing my morning routine in the bathroom? This was the song I also sang and danced to, in honor of Charlie. Great minds! Kizzes.

August 25, 2021 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger todd gunther said...

Hi Deedles. Thank you for the encouragement

Mick does have a lot of energy in this video Raybeard. More importantly we get a few close ups of Charlie's "smile".

Cheers to you too, Jimmy!

Thank you, Bob.

I think they always put on a great show, JM.

Thank you, Upton. I'm just happy that I could post it.

August 26, 2021 at 5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, sorry I've been away for so long. Just a lot of good news on my side. I want to share here some good news of how to get a positive loan lender to finance my business, please pass this along and share! I got a loan approval from Mr Pedro Jerome so I am very excited and it is one step closer to a good future. I hope everyone is doing well. I am on a good track to my business needs on my side. It just keeps getting higher and higher. Hopefully soon I can get back on track with the help of Pedro Jerome a loan officer,
If anyone here looking for a loan please contact Mr Pedro Jerome on pedroloanss@gmail.com also on whatsapp conversation +1 863 231 0632
I wish you all success.....

September 29, 2021 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home