arteejee

A site of satirical musings, commentary and/or rhetorical criticism of the world at large.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, August 08, 2021

Sunday Morning Post, Vol. 3, #27 - Useless Billionaire Tweets*

 

 

 I don't recall anyone publicly thanking Twitter for banning the Orange One from its pages for life.  Had this not happened, I dare say we would still be exposed to such nonsense as the following


Some Guy Called Donald@

"The world is not big enough for the likes of me and Jeff Bezos.  He should leave and soon for the good of the world.


Bezos to Some Guy@

"Hey Donald!  No worries!  I've got so much money that I am in my own rocket ship circling the Earth as I type this!"


Some Guy@

"Hey Bezos.  You may have the wealth for your own rocket ship,  but you'll never be as influential as me.  I will be back in power any day now...."


Bezos to Some Guy@

"You, more influential?  Ha!  I own Wa Po pal!  That paper brought down two Presidents!  You wanna talk about power!"

 

Some Guy@

"You just wait!  My followers will lift me up and carry me on their shoulders to the White House, um, maybe next year. We will storm the Capital again!!!"


Bezos to Some Guy 

"Really, Donald?   You and your half-witted followers couldn't storm their way out of a hurricane!!!!"


Some Guy@

"Just wait, Bezos!  I will be back, um, very soon,  and kick you out of our great country.  Which, um,  I will make  Great Again."


Bezos to Some Guy

"Hey Donald!   I'm flying through the stratosphere and I can see your taxes from here!"

****

And so forth and so forth.

Twitter, we can't thank you enough!

 

*"Useless" is referencing the tweets,  although it could also apply to the concept of billionaires. 

(Thank  you for reading.)


7 Comments:

Blogger Deedles said...

Twelve year old boys would be more useful.

August 8, 2021 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

#IStandWithDeeedles

August 8, 2021 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Mistress Maddie said...

That was pretty damn funny!

August 8, 2021 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Travel said...

Given a choice of having lunch with Jeff or Donald, I'd go with Jeff. Maybe we could talk him into putting 45 in orbit, permanently. Sending 45 off to the the King of Mars.

August 8, 2021 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

I can't tell whether to laugh or cry.

August 8, 2021 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger uptonking said...

Sadly, we still hear too much from him as it is. But the noise has died down considerably. He remains a menace to society. Lock him up!

And Bezos? He needs a reckoning. He's lost his way. He could do so much good and instead he insists on publicly masturbating. F Him.

Thanks for the laugh. Hope all is well.

August 8, 2021 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger todd gunther said...

Hi Deedles, and lest we forget 12 year olds should not necessarily be feeling their hormonal urges at that point.

Ditto, Bob!

Thank you Mistress. Stay cool! We have an uncomfortable week ahead in PA.

At least lunch with Bezos might not entail a Big Mac. Thank you for your comments, Travel.

Hi Spo. I want to cry a lot anymore myself. So we might as well laugh.

Hi Upton. Okay I was impressed with Bezos in space for about a full minute. And yes he could do more than just publicly jerk off.

August 10, 2021 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home