arteejee

A site of satirical musings, commentary and/or rhetorical criticism of the world at large.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Birthday Tributes

Today is my wife’s birthday and I’m leaving today’s entry open to anyone who wants to wish her a Happy Birthday. I believe we can start things off with birthday wishes from her immediate household. So our first wish is from...

Meredith (our little girl): “Meow, meow, meowwwww!”

Translation: “Mommy, my treat plate is empty and the grass in my grass pot is dying!”

Okay, Meredith. That’s not exactly what I had in mind, but I’m sure Mommy will appreciate your message. Also, your request will be processed in the order in which it was received.

Now here’s a message from our son Stephen...

Stephen: “Meow, meowwww. Meow!

Translation: “Mommy, our box needs to be scraped out too!”

Thanks, Stephen! My, we certainly have one track minds today, don’t we?

Now, it’s my turn...

Dear Anne Marie:

From that first moment I met you (remember you closed the door in my face) until now I have realized that you are a very unique woman, different from all the other women I have known. You have a wonderful love of life that has rubbed off on me. You understand me with my highs, my lows, and all of my moods in between. You are always ready to express your love and share the fun moments of life with me.

I am grateful for all these things, and for having you in my life. Happy Birthday from all of us!

Love Always,

Todd, Meredith and Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home