arteejee

A site of satirical musings, commentary and/or rhetorical criticism of the world at large.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States

Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Dirty Donald



This weekend, The New York Times published an article detailing Donald Trump’s treatment of women in private over the years.  It is an exhaustively researched piece, laced with first-hand accounts of the women who have had the pleasure/dismay of dealing with The Donald during the last 25 years.  The article can be accessed on The Huffington Post.

The article is timely, since Trump will have to make himself more appealing to the female voter for the November election. This article won’t help. In recent weeks, he has been criticizing his presumed opponent Hillary Clinton (a woman) by going after her husband, Bill, who just happened to have served two terms as Commander in Chief. Trump has ranted on the campaign trail how Clinton (Bill) treated women.  I have no idea what this has to do with Hillary’s leadership skills, but this is, after all, Trump talking.

Spoiler alert: The New York Timess article about Trump's treatment of women makes Bill Clinton look like a Franciscan Monk who actually followed his vows of forsaking all corporeal pleasures.

We here at arteejee believe that we have outdone The New York Times.  We have acquired exclusive video evidence of Donald Trump at work. I cannot take all the credit for this scoop.  I need to give credit to my muses who doggedly pursued this story angle until they found this damaging piece of evidence.



Okay, obviously I’ve been duped by my own muses.   Damn bitches!

(Thank you for reading, and watching. Tee hee! He said “tits”.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Janey said...

I am, for once, speechless... ;-)

May 15, 2016 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

Oh the dirty vicar sketch! I remember this.

May 15, 2016 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger todd gunther said...

Okay, I'll try this again...leaving greetings for my commenters, only the system gave me an error message yesterday.

Thank you, Janey. Coming from a retired speech prof I'll take this as a compliment.

Thank you, Spo. Yes, it's truly unforgettable.

May 17, 2016 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home