arteejee

A site of satirical musings, commentary and/or rhetorical criticism of the world at large.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Southeastern, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

The Morning Television Schedule: 9/27/18 Eastern United States


10:00 AM

MSNBC  - Kavanaugh Senate Hearing (Live)

NBC – Kavanaugh Senate Hearings (Live)

ABC - Kavanaugh Senate Hearings (Live)

CBS - Kavanaugh Senate Hearings (Live)

CNN - Kavanaugh Senate Hearings (Live)

Fox News - Cute kitties pushing things off of kitchen counter tops (pre-recorded)

(Thank you for reading.  Happy Viewing!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Deedles said...

I get your point, truly I do. I think, all things considered, I'd rather watch the kitties!

September 26, 2018 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger todd gunther said...

Thank you Deedles. Fortunately my disability time is over and I am back at work. I won't be tempted to watch anything.

September 27, 2018 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Raybeard said...

It's headline, or near-top, news item here too, RTG - and Sky News, possibly other channels as well, will be carrying the interrogations live. I suppose I'll be watching, if only by keeping my fingers crossed it helps the Ford lady to deliver a knock-out punch and/or that the POTUS choice fluffs it disastrously. Though even if the latter does happen the Reps will still vote him in, of course.

September 27, 2018 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Deedles said...

I'm so happy for you RTG! Recovered enough to go back to work, and lucky enough to miss the sideshow :) Do take care.

September 27, 2018 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Ur-spo said...

I could not watch.

September 27, 2018 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger todd gunther said...

Thank you, Raybeard. Yes, it's history in the making, but also dreadfully embarrassing for all of us.

I'm glad to be back at work, Deedles. I caught Dr. Ford's testimony on the car radio as I made my way to physical therapy. She sounded terrified and convincing. Kavanaugh's performance was an embarrassment for all males.

Good for you, Spo!

September 29, 2018 at 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home